Tuesday, July 13, 2010

HOW TO FIND BANK SWIFT CODES?

SWIFT CODE  is a unique 8-11 alphanumeric characters to standardize international financial institution in SWIFT network. It is also known as BIC (BANK Identifier Code) which is the coding use in transferring money to BANK accounts globally.
On money remittance through wire transfer, you definitely need the S.W.I.F.T. code so I’l be compiling here this special codes to host a one stop one reference where you can find all the swift code of BANKs from various countries.


Swift is a communication network used by BANKs, brokers, financial institutions and corporations to exchange messages. Institutions send each other messages over the network to confirm trades or to expect a wire transfer as examples. Swift is owned by the network's members. The Swift organization issues the BANK Identifier codes or BIC. The BIC is required to be included in all messages between the BANKs using the Swift network. Swift issues the Business Entity Identifier or BEI for non financial corporations on the network. The Swift Codes  are valid worldwide.

Easy way  to find your swift code is thestyle="font-weight: bold;"> Swift Website. Once you go there you can use the search box to find the swift code for your specific BANK Branch if you have little idea about what the swift code for the BANK in that particular country is. If you do not have any clue our swift code blog is here.


If you do, just enter the BANK code and suffixed country code, say IN for India and US for United States there in box and press Return. You will find the list of Branches that are linked to Swift international and have been assigned any swift code or BIC number to that branch of the BANK. Sometimes it also shows the swift codes for the BANK which are not active any more they are not shown in the same color as others.
1.If you do not have any clue about the swift code for your BANK, you can use the advanced search option here: 


2.Second way to find the swift code is to search it using the simple search fields on this page of our swift code website: Swift Code search

3.Thirdly you can call your BANK to provide the swift code for the branch you are looking for ahead search for Swift codes. Follow the information
click here.


4.Fourthly, you can email us at the email ID provided for the information request on swift codes, we have been responding with 2-3 hrs turn around time most of the cases so you do get the immediate help with swift code search for your BANK.

1,224 comments:

  1. Bank swift codes are very useful i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. painful experience of searching swift codes sometime finish here. It is typical to find swift code, how to find swift codes is supportive in swift codes search i think thanks for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. step wise searching of swift code is admirable

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will seek your support to find swift codes in future too

    ReplyDelete
  5. it may be easy to search swift codes of other banks now

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice one to see the process of finding swift codes

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you publish the standard bank swift codes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. swift codes finding procedure is very complex oh my god swift codes

    ReplyDelete
  9. a business man bear some problem in quest of desired swift codes in series it is pleasant experience of searching a swift code.

    ReplyDelete
  10. bank swift codes are wire transfer codes nice information

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi thanks jane for support I will always ready to provide your the best way to find swift codes

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is my pleasure you like swift code finding process

    ReplyDelete
  13. jane this swift code method i tried my best to provide visitor easy information so that they will not baffle to find swift codes

    ReplyDelete
  14. by heart i welcome any query about swift codes. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. You want to know about standard bank swift codes I will soon publish this post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are right that finding swift codes is not cup of tea but with this steps you can easy find

    ReplyDelete
  17. in the modern age lot of banks lot of countries IT pace every thing so swift codes are at large scale carry on!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is mind blowing about swift code i am grateful to you

    ReplyDelete
  19. my icici account no. b-353014566 mumbai thane please send me swift code.

    ReplyDelete
  20. all swift codes are present here what I wanted good

    ReplyDelete
  21. swift code for different countries where i travel and i need fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  22. you solved problem of finding swift codes I am global businessman and traveler now i can check from here

    ReplyDelete
  23. can you send me swift code for bank of punjab patiala?

    ReplyDelete
  24. give me swift code for Punjba national bank chandigarh sector 34.

    ReplyDelete
  25. thanks for sending me swift code for london bank thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. bank swift code for icici bank banglore sarfa market i need.

    ReplyDelete
  27. great! I like it swift codes information

    ReplyDelete
  28. send me swift code for Dena Bank Surat Please my account no. 03456754332

    ReplyDelete
  29. Can you send me swift code for Syndicate bank chennai. my account no.098000388893

    ReplyDelete
  30. I need swift number for State Bank of india Sharjhah.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am searching PNB jallandhar swift number.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am looking for a/c no 4576544362 Dena Bank Bathinda.

    ReplyDelete
  33. swift code for japnese bank?

    ReplyDelete
  34. swift code for united bank of india send on gorcha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. can you send me detail of swift code. that is more important for me.

    ReplyDelete
  36. true ! this code mainly using in bank. without it nothing can perform work related it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. this is amazing post! i like this kind of post . thanks for sharing. such good site.

    ReplyDelete
  38. from swift code we can travel and shopping in other country. this is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  39. give me swift code for Punjba national bank chandigarh sector 30.

    ReplyDelete
  40. wow! very useful post for me. i am always appreciate and impressed this kind of post thanks .

    ReplyDelete
  41. i am leaving in najafgarh .i want swift code pnb bank

    ReplyDelete
  42. this is really good post for thanks useful information about swift code.

    ReplyDelete
  43. wow what post i like this kind of post . i am very impressed and appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  44. The information and the aspect were just wonderful. I think that your viewpoint is deep, it’s just well thought out and truly incredible

    ReplyDelete
  45. awesome information you sharing. i am really impressive and appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hey,nice article,thanks for your share! and I get confused if i can use this article in my website in case I put a link back to yours? Waiting for your reply!

    ReplyDelete
  47. The article provided by you.Thank for posting this nice article.It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  48. The article provided by you is a very nice article.Thanks for this type of information.

    ReplyDelete
  49. The article provided by you is a very nice article.Thank you for sharing a very nice article.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Chauksera

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Chaukhutia

    ReplyDelete
  52. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Charo

    ReplyDelete
  53. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Charkhamba

    ReplyDelete
  54. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Charekh

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Charanjpur

    ReplyDelete
  56. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Chandrāpuri

    ReplyDelete
  57. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Chandrabani

    ReplyDelete
  58. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Chamārkhera

    ReplyDelete
  59. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Chamsūl

    ReplyDelete
  60. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Champawat

    ReplyDelete
  61. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Chamoligaon

    ReplyDelete
  62. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Chamoli

    ReplyDelete
  63. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Chamiān

    ReplyDelete
  64. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Chametha

    ReplyDelete
  65. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Chamela

    ReplyDelete
  66. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Chai

    ReplyDelete
  67. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Chabattia

    ReplyDelete
  68. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Carbery Grant

    ReplyDelete
  69. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dabar

    ReplyDelete
  70. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Dabrāna

    ReplyDelete
  71. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dabthala

    ReplyDelete
  72. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dabthala

    ReplyDelete
  73. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Dadamandi

    ReplyDelete
  74. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Dadamandi

    ReplyDelete
  75. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Dagur

    ReplyDelete
  76. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Daisan

    ReplyDelete
  77. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Dakar

    ReplyDelete
  78. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dakpatthar

    ReplyDelete
  79. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Dalmisain

    ReplyDelete
  80. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Danda

    ReplyDelete
  81. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Danda Malla

    ReplyDelete
  82. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Danda Talla

    ReplyDelete
  83. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dandipur

    ReplyDelete
  84. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Dandri

    ReplyDelete
  85. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Dang

    ReplyDelete
  86. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dang Chaunra

    ReplyDelete
  87. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Dangi

    ReplyDelete
  88. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dangu

    ReplyDelete
  89. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Dangwālgaon

    ReplyDelete
  90. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Daratha

    ReplyDelete
  91. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dasmeri

    ReplyDelete
  92. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Datmir

    ReplyDelete
  93. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dauli

    ReplyDelete
  94. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Davra

    ReplyDelete
  95. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Davra

    ReplyDelete
  96. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Davīpur

    ReplyDelete
  97. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dawathara

    ReplyDelete
  98. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Dehra

    ReplyDelete
  99. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dehra Dūn

    ReplyDelete
  100. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Deoban

    ReplyDelete
  101. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Deoban

    ReplyDelete
  102. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Deodi

    ReplyDelete
  103. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Deorāmpur

    ReplyDelete
  104. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Deriyakhal

    ReplyDelete
  105. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Devaprayag

    ReplyDelete
  106. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Devi Dhura

    ReplyDelete
  107. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Devidhar

    ReplyDelete
  108. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Devikhet

    ReplyDelete
  109. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Devikhāl

    ReplyDelete
  110. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Devīdānda

    ReplyDelete
  111. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Dewal Thal

    ReplyDelete
  112. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Dhadukhal

    ReplyDelete
  113. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dhakanwali

    ReplyDelete
  114. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Dhaksuna

    ReplyDelete
  115. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dhamigaon

    ReplyDelete
  116. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Dhanaulti

    ReplyDelete
  117. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Dhandholi

    ReplyDelete
  118. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dhaniyakot

    ReplyDelete
  119. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Dhaniār

    ReplyDelete
  120. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dharamgarh

    ReplyDelete
  121. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Dharchula

    ReplyDelete
  122. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Dharda

    ReplyDelete
  123. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dhargaon

    ReplyDelete
  124. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Dharigaon

    ReplyDelete
  125. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dharāsu

    ReplyDelete
  126. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Dhatani

    ReplyDelete
  127. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Dhaulidhar

    ReplyDelete
  128. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dhaulkhetkhal

    ReplyDelete
  129. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Dhaundyer

    ReplyDelete
  130. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dhaungair

    ReplyDelete
  131. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Dhaunra

    ReplyDelete
  132. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Dhaura

    ReplyDelete
  133. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dhauri

    ReplyDelete
  134. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Dhondki

    ReplyDelete
  135. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dhumanthāt

    ReplyDelete
  136. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Dhunaghāt

    ReplyDelete
  137. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Dhungya

    ReplyDelete
  138. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dhur

    ReplyDelete
  139. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Dhura

    ReplyDelete
  140. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dhuratal

    ReplyDelete
  141. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Dhāki

    ReplyDelete
  142. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Dhākowāla

    ReplyDelete
  143. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dhālāwala

    ReplyDelete
  144. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Dhāri

    ReplyDelete
  145. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dhūmnagar

    ReplyDelete
  146. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Dibli

    ReplyDelete
  147. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Dikhet

    ReplyDelete
  148. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dimar

    ReplyDelete
  149. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Diula

    ReplyDelete
  150. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Diuri

    ReplyDelete
  151. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Diyusa

    ReplyDelete
  152. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Doba

    ReplyDelete
  153. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Dobha

    ReplyDelete
  154. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dobri

    ReplyDelete
  155. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Doctorganj

    ReplyDelete
  156. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Dogadda

    ReplyDelete
  157. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Doiwāla

    ReplyDelete
  158. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Domaila

    ReplyDelete
  159. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Donga

    ReplyDelete
  160. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Dudhai

    ReplyDelete
  161. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Dugadda

    ReplyDelete
  162. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dundek

    ReplyDelete
  163. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Dungākhet

    ReplyDelete
  164. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dunya

    ReplyDelete
  165. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Dwarahat

    ReplyDelete
  166. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Dwarikhal

    ReplyDelete
  167. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dwāli

    ReplyDelete
  168. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Dyudali

    ReplyDelete
  169. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dābri

    ReplyDelete
  170. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Dādūbās

    ReplyDelete
  171. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Dālūwāla

    ReplyDelete
  172. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dāndra

    ReplyDelete
  173. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Dāngchura

    ReplyDelete
  174. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dūdha Devi

    ReplyDelete
  175. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Dūdhli

    ReplyDelete
  176. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Gadhgaon

    ReplyDelete
  177. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Gadkot

    ReplyDelete
  178. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Gairgaon

    ReplyDelete
  179. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Hairākholi

    ReplyDelete
  180. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Haldwani

    ReplyDelete
  181. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Haljora

    ReplyDelete
  182. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Hanumanti

    ReplyDelete
  183. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Hanumān Chatti

    ReplyDelete
  184. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Harbanswala

    ReplyDelete
  185. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Harbhajwala

    ReplyDelete
  186. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA

    ReplyDelete
  187. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Hardwar

    ReplyDelete
  188. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Haridwār

    ReplyDelete
  189. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Haripur

    ReplyDelete
  190. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Harmal

    ReplyDelete
  191. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Harsil

    ReplyDelete
  192. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Hasanpur

    ReplyDelete
  193. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Hathnūr

    ReplyDelete
  194. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Hawālbāgh

    ReplyDelete
  195. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Hazara

    ReplyDelete
  196. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Hazāra Tongia

    ReplyDelete
  197. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Hemkund

    ReplyDelete
  198. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Herbertpur

    ReplyDelete
  199. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Hilogi

    ReplyDelete

Swift Codes & How To Find it

swift codes are individual codes assigned to bank and its branches, this is necessary when you need to make online cash transactions to any account across the globe. some of the banks update their branches swift codes in their official website, or u can get swift codes of any other banks by talking to nearest branch to get the swift codes
swift codesare communication network used by banks, brokers, financial institutions and corporations to exchange messages. Institutions send each other messages over the network to confirm trades or to expect a wire transfer as examples.a swift codes owned by the network's members. The Swift organization issues the Bank Identifier Numbers or BIC. The BIC is required to be included in all messages between the banks using the Swift network. Swift issues the Business Entity Identifier or BEI for non financial corporations on the network. The Swift codes numbers are valid worldwide.Read more